- Call: 9888653196, 9855700245, 01724600542
- Email - email@example.com
Bachelor of Business Administration
Duration : Min. Duration 3 Years
Max. Duration 6 Years
The degree is designed to give a broad knowledge of the functional areas of management and their interconnection, while also allowing for specialization in a particular area. Future leaders will need to balance the goals of economic success with the constraints of greater social and environmental responsibility. This career-oriented programme prepares students for a variety of management careers.
BBA degree is equipped to meet the needs of dynamic national, regional, and global business environments. A student studying business administration will be exposed to all fields of business education that include general education, information systems, business and management education.
The objectives of the programme include:
1. Enhancement of understanding of various business functions.
2. Enabling students to synthesize theory and practice.
3. Developmentof a capacity in students for critical enquiry, logical thinking, and analytical skills.
4. Building student’s general education skills in areas like management, communication skills, and IT.
5. Inculcation of values and ethics in students through academics.
6. Motivating students for lifelong learning by exposing them to various sources of information.
Min. Duration 3 Years
Max. Duration 6 Years
DR. RUPESH ROSHAN SINGH
- (DCAP101) BASIC COMPUTER SKILLS
- (DENG101) COMMUNICATION SKILLS – I
- (DMGT101) PRINCIPLES AND PRACTICES OF MANAGEMENT
- (DMGT102) MERCANTILE LAWS – I
- (DMTH201) BASIC MATHEMATICS – I
- (DECO101) MICRO ECONOMICS
- (DENG102) COMMUNICATION SKILLS – II
- (DMGT103) ESSENTIALS OF ORGANIZATION BEHAVIOUR
- (DMGT104) FINANCIAL ACCOUNTING
- (DMGT105) BUSINESS ENVIRONMENT
- (DECO201) MACRO ECONOMICS
- (DMGT201) COMPANY LAW
- (DMGT202) COST AND MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTING
- (DMGT203) ESSENTIALS OF MARKETING
- (DMGT204) QUANTITATIVE TECHNIQUES – I
- (DMGT205) SALES MANAGEMENT
- (DMGT206) PRODUCTION AND OPERATIONS MANAGEMENT
- (DMGT207) MANAGEMENT OF FINANCES
- (DMGT208) HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT
- (DMGT209) QUANTITATIVE TECHNIQUES – II
- (DMGT301) CORPORATE GOVERNANCE AND ETHICS
- (DMGT302) FUNDAMENTALS OF PROJECT MANAGEMENT
- (DMGT303) BANKING AND INSURANCE
- (DMGT304) EVENT MANAGEMENT
- (DMGT305) RETAIL MANAGEMENT
- (DMGT306) MERCANTILE LAWS – II
- (DMGT307) TOTAL QUALITY MANAGEMENT
- (DMGT308) CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT
- (DMGT309) ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES
- (DMGT310) ENTREPRENEURSHIP AND SMALL BUSINESS MANAGEMENT
10+2 in any stream or equivalent
1Eligibility, admission criteria or any other condition mentioned here in or otherwise for admission to any programme is subject to change as prescribed by the university.
Programme Fee 2 `9400 (per semester)
Examination Fee 3 ` 1100 (per semester)
Study Material Fee 4 ` 1000 (per semester)
2Programme Fee for 1st semester/ year will be payable at the time of admission. Fee for all other semester(s)/ year(s) will be payable as per the schedule prescribed by the university before the start of End Term Exam of corresponding semester/ year.
3Examination fee will be payable along with the programme fee.
4If a student wants to take printed Study Material, then he/ she is required to pay the Study Material fee separately at the time of receiving Study Material.
For 1st Sem./ Year, Demand Draft in favour of “LOVELY FACULTY OF DISTANCE EDUCATION”, payable at JALANDHAR. For subsequent semester(s)/ year(s), the student shall pay the programme and examination fee online through interface available on his/ her LPU e-Connect account. Please DO NOT make payment in cash. The university will not assume liability for any payment made in cash at any place.
Sales and Marketing
- Sales/ Marketing Executive
- Data Analyst
- Management Trainee for Business development
- Brand Manager
Further Study Options
- MCA/ M.Sc. IT/ M.Sc. CS
- Customer Care Executive
- Junior Operations Manager or Senior Operations Manager
- Project Analyst
- Business Solutions Developer
- Engagement Manager
- Project Manager or Solutions Architect
- Forecasting, supervision, and purchasing
- Inventory planning and control
- Operations scheduling and control
- Process methods and planning
- Quality management
- Warehouse management
- Production planning
Administration and HRM
- Client Relation Executive
- Management Executive in operations and logistics
- Recruitment-related research process and human resource management
- Office Administrator
- Office Assistant
- Back Office In-charge
Rural Management Hospitality and Tourism
- Executive Trainee
- Management Trainee for customer management and operations
- Management Trainee
- Financial Analyst
- Business Development Executives
- Relationship Associates
- Management Trainee for operations and supply chain management
- Sales Personnel
- Store Manager
- Retail Manager
- Visual Merchandiser
- Supply Chain Distributor and Logistics and Warehouse Manager
- Product Development Manager
- Retail Buyer
- Operational Research
- Management Consultancy
- Hospital Management
- Forest Management
- Disaster Management
- Leisure & Event Management
- Sports Management
- Leisure & Event Management