DCA is an acronym used for the Diploma in Computer Applications.
The one year Diploma in Computer Application DCA Distance Learning conducted by UGC Approved University has been designed for meeting the demand of the growing needs of experts in the fields of computers, internet, operating systems, office automation, programming languages, pacemaker, tally, hardware maintenance and the required computer knowledge systems.
A student who want to make career in Computer IT Field can go for this One Year Diploma Course. Mostly working professional who are working in any of the Govt. or Private Sector can opt for this Diploma in Computer Application DCA Distance Learning Course. Its really help them in enhance there profile and also get chance to learn the latest technologies. Admission are open for two sessions in the University.
Course Eligibility: 10+2 in any stream or Equivalent, Course Duration: 3 years, Course Eligibility: 10+2 in any stream or Equivalent, Study Material: Books & Notes
What is DCA correspondence Education in Chandigarh?
Why choose DCA Distance Education in Chandigarh?
If you want to become a master of computer tools and applications in a shorter period, DCA Distance Education in Chandigarh is a perfect choice. The course provides a competitive advantage to learners and prepares them for more technical jobs as a career choice. The course improves the technical knowledge of the students and allows them to explore different fields of occupation that require more technological knowledge. Some core reasons why one must choose DCA Distance Education in Chandigarh to include but aren’t limited to:
- There are no stringent criteria to follow when choosing DCA Distance Education in Chandigarh. You can be of any academic background and still apply for DCA Distance Education in Chandigarh.
- It is a one-year course only which helps you learn about a wide range of technological tools and technologies in a very short period. You save time and resources and can find a suitable job immediately after completing the course.
- The value of DCA Distance Education in Chandigarh is no less than a degree course pursued from a reputed college. You can get the same weightage as a job seeker as a full-time DCA qualified candidate.
- You have to pay a lot less than what a full-time course charges you. The DCA Distance Education in Chandigarh covers all aspects of the diploma program and makes you well-learned as much as a full-time course.
- If you are interested in acquiring higher knowledge and skills in computer applications, you can easily apply for a Bachelor’s course in Computer applications and get a degree. You can also pursue a Masters’ course in the same field.
- After completing DCA Distance Education in Chandigarh, you can apply for jobs in different industry verticals including but not limited to banking, insurance, accounting, e-commerce marketing, biotech, and several reputed government organizations.
What are the eligibility criteria for DCA Distance Education in Chandigarh?
What is the syllabus of DCA Distance Education in Chandigarh?
DCA Correspondence education in Chandigarh is a one year course bifurcated into two semesters. Each semester has a unique set of topics ad syllabus to be covered. The syllabus covered under DCA Correspondence education in Chandigarh includes: Semester 1:
- Introduction to Computers
- Principles of Programming
- Programming Language Database
- Word Processing and Spreadsheet
- System Analysis and Design
- Computer Graphics
- Project Management
- Unix Operating System
- Management Information Systems
- Financial Accounting System
What is the scope of DCA Distance Education in Chandigarh?
A Diploma in Computer Application holder gets an opportunity to start a career in a variety of industries. The job profiles one gets after completing DCA Distance Education in Chandigarh are even richer. The students become qualified Computer Operator after completion of DCA Distance Education in Chandigarh. This makes them eligible to take several roles in different organizations. One can start a job in the field of:
- Networking & Internetworking field
- Database Development & Administration field
- Technical writing
- Software design & engineering
- Programming – Development tools, languages
What are different career opportunities after Correspondence DCA Education in Chandigarh?
There are many lucrative job options available to a qualified Computer Operator. You can apply for the following jobs after completing DCA Distance learning in Chandigarh:
- Computer Operator
- Web Designer
- Software Developer
For more detail visit our education center or you can call us at +91 95014 79829 or drop a mail at email@example.com