M Com ( Masters of Commerce) that are specifically designed for students who wants to become a specialist in different sectors of banking and finance.
M.Com distance learning course is mainly focused on various disciplines such as business management, corporate governance, human resource management, accounting, economics, finance, marketing, statistics, and supply chain management.
This is basically designed for those B.Com holders who are working as the professionals with any organization but want to continue their further studies. So, if you are a B.com holder and looking the right option to pursue this M.Com distance education, you should go with the best distance learning university. As one of the renowned universities, we offer students the great opportunities to get the post-graduation degree in M.Com without any problem.
Course Eligibility: Any B.Com(Bachelor of Commerce)/BBA (Bachelor of Administration)/ BBM (Bachelor of Business Management)/ B.Sc. (Economics)/Graduation with Math or Economics as one of the subjects/ courses. Course Duration: 2 years, Study Material: Books.
What is M.Com correspondence Education in Chandigarh?
What is the syllabus of M.Com distance education in Chandigarh?
There are several subjects that one has to study in the M com course. In the first year, the same set of subjects has been taught while in the second year students learn a set of elective subjects in which they want to get the advanced studies. Check out this list of compulsory subjects that you have to read in M.Com.
- Computer applications in business
- Accounting and managerial decisions
- Financial management
- Corporate legal environment
- Strategic management
- Corporate tax planning
- Statistical analysis
- Business environment
- Marketing behavior
- Management concepts and organizational behavior
- Economics of global trade and finance
What are the eligibility criteria for M.Com Distance Education in Chandigarh?
- All the candidates have a valid M Com B Com degree from a recognized university.
- The percentage that requires get admission varies from one college to another.
Why choose M.Com Distance Education in Chandigarh?
- No age barriers
- Get an education from India’s top universities
- Get quality education
- Enjoy adaptable study schedule
What is the scope of M.Com Distance Education in Chandigarh?
- After the completion of M Com distance education in Chandigarh, you will get the opportunity of higher-paid private and government jobs.
- You will get the door to research, teaching, and other opportunities also. It is a professional course that helps you to boost your knowledge, skills so that you can work great especially in the sectors of financing, banking, insurance, businesses, and so on.
- It opens the door to many industries like the BPO industry, media industry, telecom, accounting, consumer durable industry, banking, retail, media industry, and so on.
What are different career opportunities after Correspondence M.Com Education in Chandigarh?
A candidate will have an abundance of job opportunities after the completion of the M Com education in Chandigarh as now they will not be limited to only finance, banking, and accounts. Check out this list of some of the main jobs:
- Account Assistant
- Cost Accountant
- Assistant Professor
- Operations Manager
- Business Consultant
These are some of the main jobs that you can do after completing your M.Com. You will get a large number of job placements with numerous career opportunities. For more detail visit our education center or you can call us at +91 95014 79829 or drop a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org