MCA ( Master in Computer Application) is a post graduate degree which is generally referred to the BCA student. Most of the BCA (Bachelor of Computer Science) graduates apply for MCA program in order to enhance their skills and increase the chances of hiring in well reputed IT organizations.
Masters in computer application is a field of promise which is also referred to as MCA. In the MCA course, an individual will learn the science of information technologies present all over the world now. The world is becoming digital with each passing day and we all know the importance of the digital world. MCA or master of computer application is the most renowned course curriculum among the IT players. It is the study of the development of software application in different areas based on various technical concepts or theories.
BCA/B.Sc IT/Graduation with Mathematics or 12th with mathematics/ B.Sc CS or BE or B.Tech in relevant stream from govt./recognised university/board.
Course Duration: 2 years, Study Material: Books
What is MCA correspondence Education in Chandigarh?
Why choose MCA distance education in Chandigarh?
MCA distance education is planned education. Over the decades, students have chosen MCA as one of the greatest opportunities for their careers because they know the benefits of taking this course. All students who want to focus on other projects want to save their time and effort and looking for a hands-on education, this is the perfect course for admission.
- The cost of getting the MCA distance education is low and you can enhance your skills and can grab a degree to add to your resume in a cost-efficient and convenient way.
- If you are not flexible with the budget then you can continue work along with completing your education. You can earn money while completing your post-graduation makes you have great job opportunities in the future. You can earn while learn and this is why you should get admission to the MCA right now.
- It allows you to study at your pace whenever you have time. It is a very convenient way to complete your higher education.
What are the eligibility criteria for MCA Distance Education in Chandigarh?
What is the syllabus of MCA Distance Education in Chandigarh??
- Designing and developing software
- Enterprise resource planning
- Website designing and development
- Application software designing and development
- Database administration
- Computer networks
- Vector and parallel processing
- Data mining and warehousing
- Database administration
- Development in IT skills
- Programming languages
In the first year of the MCA, you will learn the development of computers with various tools and techniques. In the second year of the MCA, an individual focuses more on the conceptual frameworks of the computers, and in the third and final year, an individual will learn to develop the projects specific in a field that has been chosen by you.
What is the scope of MCA Distance Education in Chandigarh?
MCA distance education in Chandigarh offers numerous numbers of benefits. It is like a corresponding form of education that allows you to complete your higher education with convenience. You will study online and will get the right skills required in the market.
- Build up your creative way of learning
- Learn while earning
What are different career opportunities after Correspondence MCA Education in Chandigarh?
- Software application architect
- App developer so on.
- Hardware engineer
- Software engineer
- System analyst
- Web developer
Apart from these job profiles, there are many other job profiles that you can grab like a Bank PO, manager, commodity trader, bookkeeper, etc. It depends on your personal and professional skills that which job you can grab. Make sure you apply for those according to the skills you have and as per your interests so that you can have huge growth in the future. For more detail visit our education center or you can call us at +91 95014 79829 or drop a mail at email@example.com