Course Eligibility: Graduate in any stream or Equivalent, Course Duration: 2 years, Study Material: Books & Notes
What is MLIS correspondence Education in Chandigarh?
Why choose MLIS Distance Education in Chandigarh?
Distance education is a great idea to complete your studies when you can’t complete it through a regular course due to any reasons. Look why you should choose MLIS distance education in Chandigarh.
- Distance education allows you to create a balance between your work and home life.
- You will get the flexibility to learn from any corner of the world and whenever you want to study.
- No matter whether you belong to a rural area, still, you can complete your education from the top universities and can learn under the guidance of the top professors without leaving your home. You can easily access education whenever you want it.
- You can enhance and upgrade your skills while sitting at your home part-time so that you will get great promoting opportunities in your professional life. The course makes you stay updated with the latest data and information.
- A candidate can access quality education at a low cost.
- You don’t have to face problems like traveling and managing the time because you will get the convenience to pursue your education whenever you want and from wherever you want.
- There are no entry requirements and whether you are a dropout student, you can pursue your higher education with a minimum and maximum age bar.
- You can get a degree at a low cost because the cost of distance education degrees is lower than that of regular education courses.
Considering the numerous benefits of distance education, you should grab the opportunity now to complete your higher education and complete your dreams of having higher studies.
What are the eligibility criteria for MLIS Distance Education in Chandigarh?
What is the syllabus of MLIS Distance Education in Chandigarh?
The aim of this course is to provide in-depth insights into the library and information science so a candidate can achieve great success in these specific fields. Mainly, you will learn subjects like financial management, digital library, and information systems. The subjects you will learn in both the courses are:
- Fundamentals of library and information science
- Library management
- Library classification
- Library cataloging
- Sources and reference services
- Information services and systems
Other subjects you will learn are hardware concepts, software concepts, introduction to computers, networks and networking, digital library, information, and communication technology. The practical subjects you will learn are:
- Abstracting and indexing
- Reference services
- Submission of term paper
What are different career opportunities after Correspondence MLIS Education in Chandigarh?
Once you complete the course, get ready to have wider job opportunities in India as well as outside of India. You can easily grab ample career opportunities and not to forget a handsome salary package. You can get any of the job profiles like junior information analyst, library attendant, librarian, information architect, and many more. Several job profiles are:
- Library attendant
- Information analyst
- Technical writer
For more detail visit our education center or you can call us at +91 95014 79829 or drop a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org