Term and Condition
Further the User agrees and understands that:
- A) It shall be the responsibility of the User to make all necessary payments regarding the Fee, well in advance of the last date specified on the one.
- B) The online payment facility provided by the Career Zone is neither banking nor a financial service but is merely a facilitator for ease of payment (“Payment Gateway Service Provider”). The payment gateway service provider facilitates online payments, collection and issuance of money for transactions on the Career Zone website using existing authorized banking infrastructure and card payment gateway networks credit. Moreover, by providing such facility of payment through the payment gateway service provider, the career zone is neitheracting as a trustee nor acting in a fiduciary capacity with respect to payments made by the user against the purchase of services on the website. User further understands and agrees that all payments made by User through the Payment Gateway Service Provider will take a minimum of one to two (1-2) business days to be processed efficiently.The User will make the payment of the Applicable Fees through the Payment Gateway Service Provider at their own risk. Career Zone will not be responsible for any failure or delay in processing any fees paid by the user through the payment gateway service provider.
- C) While availing any of the payment method/s available on the Website of Career Zone will not be responsible or assume any liability, whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly to the User due to
(1) Lack of authorization for any transactions;
(2) Any payment issues arising out of the transaction;
(3) Decline of such transaction for any reason; or use, or inability to use the payment page maintained by the Payment Gateway Service Provider.
- D) The Careet Zone will not be responsible for any loss or damage suffered by the user due to any failure, delay or interruption on the part of the payment gateway service provider, including including, but not limited to, partial or total failure of any network terminal, data processing system, remote transmission or IT telecommunication system or other circumstances which are solely under the control of the gateway service provider. payment.
- E) In case of refusal of the Services by Career Zone due to late payment by the User,
the User will provide us with a written request accompanied by a payment receipt validating the payment made for the distance course (s) activated by information and communication technologies (ICT). After verification of this payment receipt, the Career Zone will review this payment refund request, in accordance with Career Zone’s internal refund policies posted on the company’s website.
- F) Career Zone will not be responsible for fraudulent transactions made by a third party on
on behalf of the user. Any fraudulent transaction reported by the user will be communicated by Career Zone to the payment gateway service provider. Upon receipt of such communication by Career Zone, the payment gateway service provider will resolve any complaints reported by the user, subject to its internal policies and rules.